View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #21403
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
The day that the rains came down
Mother earth smiled again
Now the lilacs could bloom
Now the fields could grow greener

The day that the rains came down
Buds were born, love was born
As the young buds will grow
So our young love will grow
Love, sweet love

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wJiQRsOCZw )

Batten down the hatches, here comes the typhoon! Good morning, all! We are expecting the storm to hit within a few hours... It's already raining and beginning to blow the trees around. I'm drinking Lapsang Souchong tea to match the weather, even wearing long pants as the temps have finally realized that it's almost October. No hill walking for me today though. I spent all day yesterday walking around the 'AmericaMura' area (fashion district) trying to find some new SMALLER pants... smaller for me, huge for the locals. I only found two shops that had anything remotely wearable that didn't look as if I'd just come from a Punk Rock concert... I guess I'll have to put in an order to L.L. Bean for a couple of pair of chinos. American size 36 isn't all that big... by American standards. The biggest I could find in most shops was 32. But considering that in July my size 40 was tight, I'm not going to complain to much!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 09-29-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote