View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyL View Post
I have just installed Calibre and I'm new to it. I added a many books and two News items. One news item appears in Coverflow as one cover, and the other appears as multiple identical covers, which I don't want.
It isn't clear what you are seeing, but if a book has no cover, you will see a default, and if it's a News ebook generated by recipe (and the recipe doesn't grab a suitable cover), you will see a default style cover, with the recipe name and date.

Quote:
Also, when I initially set up the news items I set frequency and time of updates, etc. I can't find how to get back to these settings to review or edit them. Does anyone know how?
The same page where you initially set it up - click the News fetch button, then select the recipe on the Scheduled list you want to change (left side). The details of the schedule will appear on the right side. Unchecking the scheduled box on the right side will remove it from the scheduled list
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote