View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #10
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Jeremy, I have an EZReader with an eInk screen and a jetBook Lite with a reflective TFT screen. The first has the black flash, the second does not.

I find that the black flash does not annoy me at all, although there are more than a few people who are indeed bothered by it.

However, the time the EZReader takes to change the page is far too slow compared to my jetBook Lite. I do find that annoying.

I therefore recommend that you settle on a device whose processor changes the pages quickly. I expect that the Kindle 3 will. But if the flash bothers you after you receive the Kindle 3, I wholeheartedly suggest that you consider the jetBook Lite, which was on sale two weeks go for $69.99 at Newegg.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote