View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #193
Anabana
Zealot
Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire 7" & 10"; 11"(?)-12" Lenovo laptop
I did far better than I expected for the month of February. A total of 4438 pages - 15 books and, again, 2 short stories. Of course, these weren't deep and complicated tomes -- mostly mysteries, 250-400 pages. I was visiting relatives most of the month and I'm awake long before the rest of the household. That gave me 2-3 hours each morning to quietly enjoy my coffee and read. Heaven.
Anabana is offline   Reply With Quote