View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:43 AM   #182
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Like pdurrant, I've about given up on controlling my ebook budget for the year. But as HomeInMyShoes mentions, I comfort myself with the thought that I'm supporting the publication of books. I never bought so many books before buying my first ereader.

Right now I am facing a struggle of what to do about eight of Ann Bridge mysteries dropping to $1.99. Let the rationalizations begin: two are the cost of a latte which I won't have today. Or one was already on my wish list, so that's all right. Or all 8 are the cost of a movie and popcorn... or....
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote