View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #1265
GinRummy
GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Arc
I just bought the first four books in hard copy a day before I broke down and bought a Kobo Arc. I have a great love for books and resisted buying an e-reader thinking it might be the end of my expanding my library but the convenience of it won in the end. I have read all the forum rules pertaining to copyright etc. but still feel a bit confused as to what is allowed here concerning uploading, sharing, etc. Would someone mind taking the time to help me clarify as I really don't think we should have to buy the same book twice no matter what form it comes in but don't want to get banned for not understanding the rules here completely. I live in Canada, thank god, and some new copyright laws have been enacted that helps add to my confusion.

Thanks in advance,
Ken
GinRummy is offline   Reply With Quote