View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 11:03 PM   #4
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
The first thing that struck me, when I saw the logo, was the large "O". I immediately associated it with "open". That may be because I am a member of MR and am familiar with DRM and DRM free formats.
That was exactly where the inspiration came from... the connection to the format name "Open E-Book," and the obvious connotation. (It occurred to me later that the circle could even be closed, to represent a DRM-secured file. Hopefully something we will never see...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoleon View Post
So Steve, where would you incorporate the logo in your books --- on a frontispiece?
No reason you couldn't add the logo to a book cover or inside page, if the book specifies its format somewhere within. Presently, I don't put format logos on or in my books, but I've already added the logo to my website wherever OEB files are offered.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote