View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:53 PM   #7
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Oh nice, it seems to work just fine - the BBB part. Not even downloading from the cloud works. This is great to be able to put the PW out of airplane mode. Maybe I will set up my USBNetwork over wifi now.
That will be the first firewall hole-punching button.
To allow port 22 and fire up the ssh server with the correct options.

But you can use Wifi on your own home network, it is just the "free" public hotspots that do not (yet) work.

If you want to do it by hand:
iptables -t filter -I wlan-in -dport:22 -j ACCEPT
Or something like that, I may have the 'destination port' option typo'd - man page will show how to write it.

Without specifying a rule number to instert at, it inserts as Rule #1 - which is just the place is should go in the wlan-in chain.

Duh...
That was not an accident.
Also - notice you don't need a script - you can code that in the menu.json 'action:' field.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote