View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:21 AM   #814
Mike76
Connoisseur
Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013, Kobo Mini, iPad Mini
I've fixed the kernel/partition mismatch on my debricked K4B. I've dumped all needed 4.1.0 version kernel and partition images from a K4S after resetting it to factory defaults. Now the K4B works perfectly except one thing: the Disable diagnostic command is not working in diags menu (it said "pcbID does not match with your DNS"), so I have to manually get out from diags mode using MfgTool. It's not a big problem, but a little bit uncomfortable...Does anybody have idea how to fix it?

Oh, another question: I've a 'virgin' K4B and I would like to get kernel/partition images from it Is it possible to do without flashing the missing diagnostic+SSH partition, for example via data.tar.gz and RUNME.SH?

Thanks!
Mike76 is offline   Reply With Quote