Thread: ipad2 games
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy336 View Post
Dear,I have a ipad2,I like to play games with it,but I recently discovered apple app price higher then before,it is very expensive fro me,it there some free or cheaper games for ipad2,where and how can I get it?
thanks.
Go to the apps store. (directly from your ipad or computer) Now, look at the bottom of the page.

See where it says "top charts"? Tap that and you will see two columns......one says "Top Paid" and one says "Top Free" apps. Click on the second and you'll see tons of games.

However, many of the paid games are only 99cents, and you don't have to deal with ads.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote