View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #6
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Maybe I should consider myself privileged - I have my own personal 'dropbox' on our server plus I have full access to all the files on our FTP server as well through ES File Explorer

I have always been wary of having anything stored in the 'cloud' ever since we had to try and reconstruct a clients data that had been stored there and then 'disappeared' when the cloud servers went down.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote