View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 01:54 PM   #5
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotoman View Post
I must live a sheltered life then because I don't think I've run into a video I wanted to watch but couldn't more than 5 times in 7 weeks including many movie trailers, HD content at Vimeo, videos linked off blog posts (most of those are Youtube,) etc.

My rough estimate is that I have been unable to watch a video 2% of the time. It's just not an issue for me but I guess we all have different habits... shrug.
I'm about the same..maybe even less. But, I've been using an iPhone for 3 years- my viewing habits may have been shaped by that a bit.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote