View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 01:55 AM   #1
khahoon
Connoisseur
khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: generic
Calibre Sync on Android stopped working properly with recent version of Calibre?

Hi

I use Calibre Sync on Android, it is super nice. Right now I am using 9.36 and Calibre Sync conects to server fine. However it is not able to get the list of books, this ability was working fine prior to 9.36 (not sure which version) but it was working fine until couple weeks ago. I was able to load the list of books in Calibre Sync thus download them withing Ca Sync on the tablet . But this ability has been diminished with 9.36.

I realize this is Calibre forum not the Androidm app one but I assume that there are other users who might be on the same ship, and might offer solution. Although this might be a Calibre related error

thanks
khahoon is offline   Reply With Quote