View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #9
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Never got around to finding an iPad mini to check out the screen, but I do like that Apple uses a 4 to 3 ratio rather than a 16 to 9 or 10 used by most 7" tablet manufacturers. The 4 to 3 ratio gives you a wider page in portrait when reading. I wished they had used a similar ratio on the new iPhone rather than 16 to 9.
Agree.

That's why I like it so far for reading. It looks and feels different than the other 7 inches tablets I've had.

It's also extremely responsive .

And now when I hold the iPad 3, feels like a brick, heavy as hell ... lol ...
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote