View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
saxondawg
Connoisseur
saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: kindle paperwhite
Kindle Fire back to placing Calibre books under "Docs"

If I remember correctly, sometime back we went into prefs and removed the pdoc code so that the KFire wouldn't see our books as documents, and place them in the right category.

I transferred a group of books to my Fire yesterday and noticed that every single one of them was classified as a doc. I checked Calibre and my Personal Doc Tag is blank, and "enable sharing/Facebook etc." is checked.

I'm sure this is something dumb I'm forgetting, but any idea why my books are going to Doc on the Fire?
saxondawg is offline   Reply With Quote