View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 08:32 PM   #32
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kranu View Post
Could you make the plugin customizable, so that the user can enter his/her own API key from GoodReads?
It already is, it just hasn't been documented how.

Not knowing how many people might download this plugin when I published it I would rather not have suddenly had Goodreads suspicious of a mass influx of devkey accounts. If I publish the info here its in the public domain and I would rather hold off on that until it becomes necessary. Lets see how things go and if Goodreads start sending me warnings about volumes then I'll revisit it.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote