View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 12:12 AM   #11
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by emonti8384 View Post
Initiated into what? This site, ebooks/ereaders? I found out about ereaders (I knew about the Kindle but never really paid attention I guess) when I saw a news story about them. I started poking around and found my beloved 505. Then I started googling things and found MR, joined, and here I am! I gave my spare 505 to my mechanic's assistant and bought one for my generic sister and I have told them both to come to this site for anything they need; there is a lot you can learn from here!
Nah, I kind of meant initiated you into the lounge I wasnʻt very clear, sorry!

whatʻs a generic sister? Better or worse than a brand-name sister?
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote