View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 07:39 PM   #6
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Didn't forget, and seeing how the vast majority (if not all) of H.G. Wells' work is in the public domain paying even a nominal fee is far more unconscionable than gaining the book through other means.
I can't understand why you would obtain PD books from pirates when so many are available from legitimate sources like Gutenberg? Is there something in your soul that gets an illicit thrill from supporting criminals?

I suppose there could be a few cases where a book you can't find a book that you're certain is PD from a legitimate source, although such has never happened to me.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote