View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 06:50 PM   #36
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyR View Post
On the other hand, I would have come to the site a lot sooner if the existence of a torrent for ebooks had existed before now. I didn't even know you offered any ebooks until I saw this thread. I've just been browsing the site periodically over the past year because of the ebook reader reviews. The more services a site offers, the more traffic it will generate. So yes, I think you would want to facilitate bulk downloads. It *would* bring people in to discuss the books.
I must admit that I'm a bit puzzled. If you hadn't realised that there were free books at this site, then might you not also have missed noticing that a (hypothetical) torrent was available?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote