View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
Saxguy
Connoisseur
Saxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toys

Device: K-3, Kindle Fire HDX 7" 2013
Help with purchase decision please...

I want to get a audio reader for my wife, as she will be having an operation which will leave her without vision for a few days (no, its not a face lift)… also she will be in a bed for a few days longer, and I thought that the new Kindle HDX 7” would be nice for her.

I bought one of the first Kindles (which I still have) complete with heavy case and pull out light. The battery doesn’t last now, and sad to say it gets no use. Might treat my’self to a new model later on... I digress

Anyway, what I wanted to ask is, what accessories will I need, and what do I avoid.
Im thinking portable speakers so that she wont have to have ear buds in for long periods… which ones are the best option?
Also which is a good choice of case (I read that some are not so great!)

Lastly, any other accessories which might be a good idea. I would like to order all together, as we live in NZ and shipping is a high cost from the US.

Thanks all.
Saxguy is offline   Reply With Quote