View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 08:28 AM   #22
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Thanks! You know I'm a reader, not a techy, right? I tried to do Canterbury Tales to upload to MR, and made a horrible mess of the whole thing. I'd certainly be happy to pay if I could just find a well-formatted version that I could convert to play on my reader.
What problems have you experienced? My personal favourite tools are Book Designer for editing books, and then MobiPocket Creator for creating a nice Mobi book from it. That's a combination which works very well indeed.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote