View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 02:17 PM   #172
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by askyn View Post
Sure thing !

And thank you for the warning =)

ive been working with only back upcopies so far any way. But this is another reason to be carefull !!

Here is one of the files that doesnt load:

Haggard, H. Rider - SHE

currently free from Project Gutenberg, altho i got my current copy from a different web site.
Yep, it's a problem with Imp Librarian!!!! See attached .zip for some goodies...

Basically the .RES directory name appears as "ocket - She.RESBAHKS", which is 5 characters offset. It should probably have been "Mobipocket - She.RES"!

Quote:
OOH and just as a fyi, I emailed the author of Imp Librarian, very fast response but basically said they did this program a long time ago, never made money off of it and there is no support.
Oh, that's sad news! He obviously had some nice ideas...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Haggard, H[1]. Rider - SHE.zip (544.0 KB, 757 views)

Last edited by nrapallo; 09-24-2008 at 09:37 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote