View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #278
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorogio View Post
Actually I could even add a small text under the images too if you want to, as there is enough place
Nope, no text please. The entire idea of the icons is to avoid text - not everybody speaks english...

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I think the new icons look nice....but when I put in the new one, my icons are the same.
Restart the device. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either, but something seems to be caching those icons somewhere. Restarting the framework solves that.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote