View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:32 PM   #236
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Blossom, what MP3 player app do you use on this? Does google play have a sleep timer like Ipod Touch does? I really want to use one of these instead of an Ipod Touch soon.

Also I noticed it is Android 2.3 gingerbread? Isn't that older than the current one?
The one that is built in works great! No sleep timer though. I also use Amazon MP3 app. Slacker Radio and Tune In Pro.

Yes Gingerbread is older but I prefer it to the newer Android. My Kindle Fire is 2.3 as well.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote