View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #229
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I just bought this device earlier this month. I love it! I paid $209 for it. It does everything I want except Hulu+ I've never own a real tablet before just my phone. So when I got it I put every app on it that I wanted on my phone. It works great. You can change the system font using Flip Fonts this is great. I went to XDA and downloaded their NokiaPure font and that improved text reading by 50% for me.

I got a TPU skin off ebay for it and a case from Amazon to keep it in. The case is made for a GPS unit but it fits the SGP5 perfectly when it has a TPU gel case.

The only downside is the softkeys light are super bright in the dark if you are trying to read it can mess with your eyes. I hide mine with a black microfiber cloth that allows me to still use the keys. If you root you can turn these off.

I can say since buying this my KF is just sitting on my night stand lonely. I use this little tablet for everything!
Blossom, what MP3 player app do you use on this? Does google play have a sleep timer like Ipod Touch does? I really want to use one of these instead of an Ipod Touch soon.

Also I noticed it is Android 2.3 gingerbread? Isn't that older than the current one?
new is offline   Reply With Quote