View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 08:08 PM   #72
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
I looked at the body mass index data a while back. It's truly shocking how fat Americans have gotten over the last 25 years, especially at middle age. It's getting to the point where normal weight people are having a hard time buying clothes that fit since the average American is so disgustingly overweight. I live in NYC so it's not that bad....but once you drive out to the suburbs or countryside it's a whole different story.

It has more to do with eating habits than exercising. At some point, people forgot about the importance of a balanced diet.

My female friends typically gain weight because of cookies and ice cream. They then complain to me for getting fat. They stare long and hard at the ice cream frig in the grocery store....before walking away...but then later going back to grab a small pint of sugar and fat.

It's pretty sad. And it's getting worse.

To America's women: STOP EATING ICE CREAM! I beg you.

Last edited by markbot; 02-14-2011 at 08:10 PM.
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote