View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #9
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
You should read it. It had enough twists to make it seem new and fresh, something that makes me want to read the other books. The cop is a very sympathetic character. And everything is not revealed until the climax, so you will not know all of the details early in the book. I did not want to put it down. The author did a great job with pacing and exposition, so I kept wondering what could possibly happen next.
Thanks. I absolutely will read it. I wasn't sure if your review was positive or negative on the other thread. It sounded very good when I downloaded it so I'm glad to hear that it is.