View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 03:51 AM   #11
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
It'd be great to see how you find the Wii & the Fit, and see if it really does help as an exercise option....
the Wii is a great get off your ass system, I never had the wii fit, but I broke a sweat much more than once playing wii sports tennis. Unfortunately, very few other wii games let you have as much range of motion as wii sports had.

and my gf is horrible at DDR too, but its still fun, I'm "okay" and getting "better" but I do it more for the fun. it does have an Internal calorie counter, and based on the amount of sweat it kicks my butt, Im sure its close to acurate. about 1 slow song is 5 calories, to fast songs with lots of steps, 15 (on beginner and Light) but Cardio is good, 3 days in an I already seem to have a bit more energy.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote