View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:32 AM   #18
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I myself, will continue to ensure that the MOBI portion of the hybrid MOBI/KF8 file is flawless and as visually appealing as possible; for as long as Amazon continues to sell ebooks for devices that only support the MOBI format (which I expect to be a good long time, yet). I would encourage other content creators to so the same.
Quite agree. But please can you tell me which devices Amazon still sells that don't support KF8? Is that just the DX? (I would be annoyed if I had a DX, and they don't upgrade it.)
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote