View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:58 PM   #48
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Only if you're willing to sell out to MS and let them tell you what you'll run, how much the subscription will cost, and how long you can run it. Is it worth losing the ability to migrate freely from one software company to another?
Who have you sold out to? Microsoft has been giving us value and choice for all of my adult life. My Microsoft systems allow me to choose among the largest collection of quality (yes quality matters) software supporting business, education, and recreation.

As I said, my company deployed iPads. The project was a complete failure. Executives traveled with both an iPad and a laptop and support costs increased exponentially (it costs money even if the answer is, "You can't do that.")
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote