View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Downloading the actual .MOBI file from Amazon.com without Whispernet?

It gives me two choices: I can read either in Cloud Reader / in the browser or via Whispernet on the Kindle device.

Is there a way to get the actual .MOBI file from the Cloud Reader without having to resort to Whispernet? It would be helpful. Heck, it's a public domain book for $0 I just want to see how it looks like.

I also managed to extract a $0 .MP3 from Amazon.com though it was not the most trivial issue.
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote