View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 07:31 AM   #14
WatchAdam
Enthusiast
WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I haven't quite gone that far, but the novels I've written definitely evolved over time. I usually start by working on a barebones structure -- so I know where I'm headed. But there's a lot that can happen between point A and point B. And sometimes I do realize an interesting idea late in the process, or realize that there's a certain scene that needs to be changed or deleted because it slows down the plot.

It does help to really outline you work ahead of time -- you can often figure out where the holes are before you even sit down to write. Then you don't have to go back and delete so much later.
WatchAdam is offline   Reply With Quote