View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 07:27 PM   #26
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentine
With Tidy disabled, it completely manges the markup when saving.
Lets see if I have this straight. You're using BV which will change the code and you've told Sigil not to format it nicely. Now you're seeing the code not being formatted. I can't say I'm not surprised...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme
That seems to be because Book View is writing out poor code that doesn't get cleaned up by pretty print.
That's to be expected when Pretty Print is disabled...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer
But changing the "src/Sigil/CMakeLists.txt" file (around line #657) from:
Committed.

Turning Tidy off only turns Tidy off. There are other aspects of Sigil that modify the HTML that are not off.