View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 06:58 AM   #6
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom90deg View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I kicked Adobe Acrobat to the curb the instant I found out about Foxit reader
I have used Foxit as well until one day a colleague told me that a pdf file she is trying to read doesn't look as sharp as she would like and she asked me whether the problem might lie with Foxit that I suggested to install. So, we installed Adobe Reader 8....and the pdf file looked a lot better, sharp and crisp as it should. Since then I gave up on Foxit.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote