Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #226
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Slape View Post
I am very touched by all the messages in remembrance of my sister Patricia. It has been a difficult few months and I still miss her terribly. However it has given me great comfort to see that she will continue to be remembered by the mobile read community. I have read so many messages posted by her friends, some who had never met her but knew her through the virtual community.

Patricia loved the written word from a young age and throughout her life reading brought her great pleasure, therefore I paricularly liked the post from Freeshadow who said:

"Let us not forget one fact: every new "bookworm" still to arrive here someday will - when actually using one of Pats creations - add another brick to her monument: A brick composed of honest deephearted enjoyment, only a true fan of books can feel when confronted with a good one

Chris S

Thank you SO much Chris for dropping in and sharing your thoughts and feelings with us. Patricia will continue as a part of MobileRead as long as this forum exists, and long afterward in each book downloaded and treasured by individual MR members.

I hope you feel comfortable in our community and might consider remaining a member with us.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote