View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 10:45 AM   #10
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
It is an interesting concept but that is an awful lot of hoops for me to jump through in order to sample the work of an author I've never heard of before this morning and will probably forget about by the end of the day. Honestly if I happen to be around the internet Saturday and I happen to see you post about your promotion I might be motivated to go take a look. But to put it bluntly I'm not going to rearrange my holiday weekend for it.

I mean, if nothing else at least decide for sure upon the time you'll be offering the book before you decide to come here and tell us about it. KWIM?
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote