View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 09:28 PM   #12210
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Still pouring rain here - temps remaining stubbornly above freezing - which means we'll end up tomorrow morning with a black ice skating rink to deal with on the roads.

[Aren't you glad you're now house bound Tom?]
Still snowing here, and yes, I'm glad there's no more shipyard for me; especially since some of my co-workers were not too keen about showing up for their shift during a snowstorm. As one fellow who was suppose to relieve me once said, the roads were dangerous and he didn't want to risk harming his truck. Great. I didn't want to take any risks with my vehicle either, but I when I knew people who wanted to go home after their shift ended were counting on me to show up to relieve them, I did.

The bad thing about this snow is that even though it should end around three in the morning, the temps are going to stay in the lower thirties all day. Whatever falls before then isn't going anywhere.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote