View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #715
nprentiss
Connoisseur
nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I've never had a subscription, but I've tried other promos that were for new accounts only and they didn't work either, so this one may not as well. Did it say new accounts only on the promo terms?
Yeah, it said "new accounts only," but from the AMOUNT it indicated the code was successful--then it ignored the code when I clicked the final purchase.

I called their customer service, and they've set me up with a different deal--slightly cheaper than the $9/month, but only for 3 months instead of 6...
nprentiss is offline   Reply With Quote