View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #39
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I use Scrivener too, and like someone said, it is better than ... (I wouldn't know, I'm only 24, hahaha).

I like that you have one file, and it's like a complete package. You have a Binder, and then you have individual folders, you can set them up anyway you want. Default, you get a folder for your Drafts, and then another for Research. There's also a Trash folder.

But then you can have one for Characters, Pictures, Notes, To-Dos, and whatever the hell you want. For people that aspire to be more organized when writing, and don't want the hassle of doing the file setups themselves, this is the perfect software.

And the backup feature is great. You can keep up to 25 of them, and it really works well when you have it pointed to Dropbox, Google Drive or whatever. So if you like to use multiple machines, it makes a cool setup.

You can also set up the formatting however you like so it always works and looks the way you like it.

Great, great, great software. Worth the $50.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote