View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #15086
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Well, I finished The Game. The story is ok and it is a quick read. It was never boring but never too engaging. The conflict seemed forced. Also, the plausibility of the "big reveal" seemed wrong to me.

So overall 3 of 5 stars. This is a young adult book. This is no Harry Potter or Hunger Games. Read those if your looking for good Young Adult reading.

Next I started Boyd Morrison's The Roswell Conspiracy. His Tyler Locke books are always a good adventure. I'm still waiting for something from him to top Rouge Wave though.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 01-03-2013 at 10:46 AM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote