View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobylspoon View Post
Someone on Kindleboards reported that their shipping estimate for their PW 3G has been changed to "September 14-October 3rd". Anyone else get this update on their order?

I placed my PW 3G order on 9/6 @ 1:14PM EST but mine still says Est. 10/2. Fingers crossed that Amazon might ship a head of schedule though.
Amazon has often delivered new devices on launch day (October 1st, in this case) so I wouldn't be surprised to see them ship a bit early. I'd love to get mine on Friday September 28th.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote