View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 04:47 PM   #24323
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Next up: Something New by P.G. Wodehouse.
After a very slow start, which I attribute to just not being in the mood for this type of book more than anything, I really enjoyed this book. Good blend of humor and some wonderful characters in it. I haven't read much from Wodehouse but what I have read has been great. As advertised.

Next up: Interview with the Vampire by Ann Rice. Because I want something different and my library requests haven't come in yet. This also crosses off an unread year (1976) from my list.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote