View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #9
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
This is just a thought for a monthly thread that I know I'd be interested in and hopefully others are too. I thought that the month before they come out we could post the upcoming releases we're looking forward to (and discuss them a bit). Doesn't even have to be something you're for sure going to buy. I've found discussions like this in the past have helped me find new authors.

If folks aren't interested then I guess this thread will die fairly quickly.
If they are maybe we could start doing one each month.

So I'll start out...

These are all coming March 5th

Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson book 7)

This one I just heard about today, but it sounds like it might be interesting.
When We Wake by Karen Healy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I've got an almost March I'm looking forward to. It's Bad Blood (Kate Shugak #20) by Dana Stabenow - Feb 26, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
This thread is a great idea! I'm looking forward to Frost Burned as well, along with Midnight Blue Light Special by Seanan McGuire and Lover at Last by J.R. Ward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I'm looking forward to that one too, although I need to get caught up as I still haven't read the last one.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote