View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:29 AM   #15
sfauzia
sfauzia began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M92 Black Pearl
I just received my Onyx Boox M92 Black Pearl, and I have a few comments to make on it:

The screen quality is superb, and the UI is sensible. The support for multiple formats is wonderful. It's fast to change pages, even with scanned books. However, the singular reason I chose this device was for the Wacom pen, and with that in mind, I really think the larger, thicker stylus should be sold by default--it would make writing significantly easier, and erasing more natural (it appears to have an eraser top). Speaking of erasing, I can't seem to erase single points (e.g. dots on my i's) consistently. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. Also, the lines of my handwriting appear not at all smooth, as they have with the Wacom tablet PCs I've used, which is a huge disappointment for me. If these issues with handwriting could be resolved, I would give this device five stars and tell you you should have bought it yesterday . But presently, I would like to see my issues resolved before recommending this device.

Last edited by sfauzia; 06-20-2012 at 11:31 AM.
sfauzia is offline   Reply With Quote