View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #7
ignacio ferrer
Banned
ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by javi_alex27 View Post
I am a medical student and all my books are in pdf and chm format, also they are heavy approx 200 mb so that is the reason I wanna buy an ereader and I want a ereader that can handle these kind of files
Certainly no problem here, but the workflow I am used from the windows world
is missing almost completely.

The medical books I have are heavily picture laden, and this is definetely no fun as b/w.
ignacio ferrer is offline   Reply With Quote