View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 11:15 PM   #6
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniperPearl View Post
The Amazon.com rewards card was my first credit card, so no, I'd say you don't have to have excellent credit. I had $20K+ in student loans with only about $150 in interest paid off at the time and they approved me almost instantly. (This was only a few months ago - August or September.) Only a $1000 credit line, but not too bad for a first card. I'm enjoying the rewards points since most of what I buy is on Amazon anyway.
This is a pretty awesome deal, thanks for letting us know! Good until the end of December, too -- I know I'll be buying more Kindle books come Christmas!
Since you cant even get rid of student loans by bankruptcy i would be surprised if it hurt you from getting any sort of loan.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote