View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 09:25 AM   #8
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentDuck View Post

I really just want an ereader that allows me to read epub files comfortably. ...
IMO, the Nook would be the better choice. It gives you more choices to pick how you want the page to appear (margins, line spacing, ...). Plus it has the page turn buttons.

My knowledge of both is very limited; I've only fiddled with the older models in stores.

I wish that they both offered more options: more font size choices (let the user pick any point size), spacing between paragraphs, indent of paragraphs, margins, headers or footers, ...
John F is offline   Reply With Quote