View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 10:14 PM   #9
davtay
The Continental
davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
It's a setting in Calibre - so the book gets modified when you send it to the Kindle device.
Okay, thanks. I did that, deleted the books from my kindle, made sure my metadata was filled out (cover, summaries etc.), then reloaded them, but info doesn't seem to be there. I backpaged from where kindle opens books, but the metadata other than the cover doesn't seem to be there.

Maybe it only puts it in there if I reconvert the format, but as they are already .mobi it didn't put it in?

David.

Last edited by davtay; 01-17-2011 at 10:16 PM.
davtay is offline   Reply With Quote