View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 08:55 PM   #7
davtay
The Continental
davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewjono View Post
There are at least 2 options that I know of.

Firstly you can make a change in preferences so that the social metadata and book cover get sent along with your book when you transfer to the Kindle.

NB: When I do this and open a book on my Kindle to look at this data I have to press previous page as it seems to open after the data. If I press back a few times I go backwards past the cover and into the data.

Preferences, Common options, Structure, Insert Metadata as page at start of the book

Brewjohno.

Is this a setting on the Kindle itself? I can't seem to figure out how to set it up. Or is this a setting in Calibre? Thanks for your help.

David.
davtay is offline   Reply With Quote