View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 08:48 AM   #14
MikeLC
Chapter/Indigo Employee
MikeLC began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo iPhone, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch Ereader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number5Monkey View Post
Unfortunately I've run into the same problem with my Kobo purchase. I picked it up in store (in an attempt to continue supporting my local Chapters) but never did receive a coupon.

I've been in touch with Kobo support, and while being very friendly and quick to respond, they really haven't been able to help. My support ticket was then "elevated" to Level 2, two weeks ago and that was the last I heard of it.

I absolutely love my Kobo Wi-Fi, and am in no way soured because of this, but its just a bit disappointing. I was hoping to be reading Oryx and Crake by now. Hope it all gets sorted out soon.
We've actually been running out of the coupons in majority of our in-store locations, my advice would be to return to a store and request for the coupon and have them take down your contact information and get you a coupon.

Currently there is no information as to if this promotion is being stopped due to the lack of Kobos in Chapters/Indigo stores, the demand has kept us from having enough Kobos to even likely last the Christmas shopping period.

My advice to would-be kobo buyers is to order it off the Kobo site if anything
MikeLC is offline   Reply With Quote